featured employers

Fitness courses

If you are looking for fitness courses, it pays to know what is required to get a job working in a gym or health club. Almost all employers require that you are registered with the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs), the governing body for the industry. Fitness courses that qualify you for registration with REPS are therefore the gold standard for any fitness professional - you will need to look for training that qualifies you as a Level 3 REPS instructor.

Courses include :

  • NVQ Level 3 in Instructing Physical Activity & Exercise (awarded by City & Guilds, Active IQ, OCR, VTCT and CYQ)
  • Level 3 Certificate in Advanced Fitness Instructing (awarded by Active IQ, City & Guilds, CYQ, NCFE, VTCT and OCR)
  • Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (awarded by Active IQ and CYQ)

These are offered by both a variety of providers and colleges, so check the REPs website for details.

Fitness courses available :

Fitness Instructor Courses | Gym Instructor Courses | Personal Trainer Courses | Pilates Courses | Yoga Courses

Live course feed coming soon